No matter where you are on your spiritual journey, we believe it’s vitally important to travel with others. That’s why in Life Church we have developed Life Groups to enable our people to regularly meet midweek.
Life Groups at a glance –
1) 6-12 people who gather in homes at least once every three weeks.
2) They are led by skilled leaders, who receive ongoing support
3) Activities include worship, Bible study, sharing, prayer, and service
They offer accountability and instruction; encourage personal evangelism\ outreach and provide opportunities for friendship.
4) Life Groups commit to developing new leaders and groups through
How Do I Get Involved in a Group? –
1) Prayerfully consider the existing groups and feel free to visit initially in order
to make contact with the right group for you.
2) Make contact with the church hub centre in order to seek the
input of the church leadership into your allocation to Life groups.
3) Prayerfully consider becoming a group leader yourself and make that a personal goal.
Life Church’s Director of Life Groups would love to give you more information about Leading a Life Group.
For more details contact the church hub centre 01522 694694
or e-mail Life Church firstname.lastname@example.org