“How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity”
Life Church Lincoln is a member of the Ground Level apostolic church network in which we work with other Churches up and down the country from a range of backgrounds to see the Kingdom advance.
Below you can find more details about Ground Level, why not visit their website at www.groundlevel.org.uk
“A Movement of Churches Advancing the Kingdom everywhere.”
Our mission to achieve our vision is to create healthy churches across our network, Develop great leaders within our churches and to equip God’s people.
Our Values as a network that will help us to fulfill our Mission are:
Relationship, Partnership, Resourcing and Word & Spirit
As a Network our Strategic objectives are:
- Reproducing Churches
- A Leadership Engine
- Focused Ministry to Future Generations
We as a network have the privilege of building strong relationships between Ground Level and the Christian Network based in Pretoria, South Africa. Delegates from South Africa and The USA have been frequent visitors to our Leadership Conference and to the ONE Event.
Stuart Bell leads the Ground Level Network, is married to Irene and they have 3 children and 5 grandchildren. Stuart is also the Senior Pastor of Alive Church which is located in the thriving city centre of Lincoln and has spread out into 8 locations. He is in demand across the world and has been widely used by God to bring renewal in regional and national settings.
“So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God”
As a member of The Evangelical Alliance. Life Church Lincoln subscribes to the Evangelical Alliance statement of faith.
WE BELIEVE IN…
1. The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
3. The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God—fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
4. The dignity of all people, made male and female in God’s image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
5. The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ—born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
6. The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
7. The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
8. The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
9. The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
10. The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers—given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit’s gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
11. The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.