Life Church is in an apostolic association with Empower Church, Pretoria, South Africa. Apostolic oversight is provided to the church by Empowers Senior Pastor Gebhardt Berndt. Ps Gebhardt moves powerfully in the prophetic and has a heart to see God's children brought back home and empowered to see His Kingdom advance.
Through our apostolic association we grow in hope, faith and love - mutually building one another up, encouraging and equipping God's Church.
GROUND LEVEL NETWORK
Life Church Lincoln is a member of the Ground Level apostolic church network in which we work with other Churches up and down the country from a range of backgrounds to see the Kingdom advance.Below you can find more details about Ground Level, why not visit their website at www.groundlevel.org.uk
“A Movement of Churches Advancing the Kingdom everywhere.”
As a member of The Evangelical Alliance. Life Church Lincoln subscribes to the Evangelical Alliance statement of faith.
WE BELIEVE IN…
1. The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
3. The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God—fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
4. The dignity of all people, made male and female in God’s image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
5. The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ—born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
6. The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
7. The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
8. The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
9. The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
10. The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers—given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit’s gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
11. The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.